As part of our commitment to our staff, clients, supply chain and the wider public, SP Civil Design Ltd. has developed this Business Continuity Plan. This ensures that we are still able to offer the quality service by which we distinguish ourselves and that we can continue to perform safely during these unprecedented circumstances. This plan is subject to review as the situation develops.
We are pleased to report that the business currently remains fully operational and we will continue to provide our clients with a first-class professional service. Thankfully the health of our staff has not yet been directly affected by COVID-19.
In accordance with the latest advice from the Government the following measures have been implemented with immediate effect:
- We remain open for business and staff have full access to project data, critical software applications and other information;
- Site visits will be undertaken where necessary, to be assessed on an individual basis, with appropriate risk assessments undertaken in advance;
- Where possible, all meetings will be conducted remotely, by Skype, etc. Face-to-face meetings will be undertaken where necessary, to be assessed on an individual basis, with appropriate risk assessments undertaken in advance;
- We regret we will not be attending in person any social or industry events, such as networking, etc., for the foreseeable future. We will still try to attend events that are being conducted over the internet;
- Where staff are due to visit clients’ or third party premises for essential site visits or meetings, etc., then the client’s protocols for access will be followed;
- Travel out of the region will only take place if deemed absolutely necessary.
We continue to closely monitor the situation and will update our plans/advice accordingly.
Please contact us directly if you have any further queries relating to the above.
We remain very much open for business. We understand that it is critical that we deliver for our clients and we will maintain regular communications with everyone that we deal with on a daily basis, who are experiencing the same challenges.
We believe that SP Civil Design Ltd. is well placed to weather this storm and we will make it through. We are responding to a continually moving situation, and we may not always have the answers. If there is anything that you think we should be doing and we aren’t, then please bring it to our attention as soon as possible.
Thank you for your continuing support.
SP Civil Design’s specialism is water and environmental civil engineering, with a focus on sustainability. If you would like to discuss a potential project with us, or have any comments or questions about this article, then please get in touch via our Contact section or email email@example.com.